Concerned About High Levels of Cleanroom Contamination?
Make sure to use pure clean gloves manufactured for cleanrooms, and don’t use a standard industrial or medical grade glove in cleanrooms.
Why can’t you use a lower cost industrial grade or Medical grade glove in defined clean rooms?
Why Use Cleanroom Gloves for Critical Environments?
- The chlorination manufacturing process of Cleanroom Gloves reduces the natural rubber protein levels as well as particulate and ionic residuals.
- Chlorination also reduces tack levels by washing the gloves in a solution of chlorine gas and water. Less tack allows for easier glove donning off and on!
- Post chlorination processing and testing is very important to the manufacturing process of Cleanroom Gloves.
- After chlorination the gloves are processed through multiple deionized water rinse cycles to further reduce residual contaminants. In this process, excess particulates, extractable ions, and nonvolatile residues are removed.
- The gloves are then dried in HEPA filtered dryers prior to packaging. This part of the process is undertaken in a cleanroom environment.
The Enemy of Cleanrooms
The enemy of clean rooms is particulates that cause contamination and can damage the sensitive products being produced.
Industrial Grade Nitrile gloves are void of Cleanroom Glove processing preparation and can produce a high level of contamination.
Also Sterile Nitrile Gloves only address bacteria levels and do not reduce glove contamination levels. This fact is why Sterile Surgical Gloves should not be used in clean room applications.
If you’re operating a critical environment make sure to use disposable gloves manufactured for cleanrooms.
See our selection of Cleanroom Gloves here.
Swabs come in different sizes, formats, and materials. You need to pick the right kind for the job. Confused with the huge assortment of swabs available in the market? Learn about rayon tip swabs and how they’re used.
Rayon Swabs are soft and highly absorbent and a good choice for applications where cotton would not be suitable. Rayon Swabs are widely used for specimen collection.
Swabs are generally thought of as cotton wads wrapped around on one side of a small rod. Did you know that swabs are made with many different materials? Majority of swabs used in the medical field are sterilized and often made of synthetic material for better test results without contamination. If you are investing money in a swab, one strong option to consider should definitely be rayon tip swabs.
The Best Swab for the Job
With so many different kinds of swabs on the market, it can be hard to know which kind is best for your particular applications. If you are concerned with clinical applications, rayon tip swabs are considered one of the best in the industry. They are available in varying sizes and formats so that they are compatible with your applications.
Tips on Choosing the Best Swabs
- The shaft of the swab is very important. Make sure that it is made of the highest quality material. Generally, you will have wood, plastic or aluminum as choices. Different shafts materials offer different flexibility and traits.
- If the application is carried out for nasopharyngeal or pediatric fields, you’ll want to use a rayon swab with an aluminum shaft that is ultra thin and highly flexible.
- Look out for the swab bud. If it is for clinical purposes, the rayon tip swab is the best available option.
Why are Rayon Swabs Preferred?
- Since one primary use is for clinics and medical fields, most of our rayon tipped swabs are wrapped individually so that there is no contamination and the medical results are accurate.
- The tips of the rayon swabs are made of the top notch quality USP grade rayon fiber.
- They are easily disposable and most are sterile.
- Rayon swabs are available with either wooden, plastic, or aluminum shafts and you have the option to choose.
Try Out Rayon Swabs
A rayon tip swab is also considered the best for gynecological cell collection and for research work. In fact, they are without any odor or taste and thereby ideal for food industries as well. Overall, it could be said that rayon swabs are better in most cases than other alternative options like cotton.
Like Mom always said, you won’t know until you try it. Try out rayon tipped swabs in your applications and see the difference today.
If you need assistance selecting the right swab for your needs just get in touch and we’ll be glad to help.
View our selection of rayon tipped swabs here.
Do you always look for stain free cleaning? Wipes that won’t snag? Well, that often doesn’t happen due to the cleaning cloth or rags that are used. The solution? Aerospace grade wipes.
Aircraft or any other industrial maintenance demands precise cleaning. When it comes the proper maintenance and cleaning of aircraft, it has to be taken seriously. You would definitely look for cleaning products that can render the task perfectly without investing a huge amount of money. Have you thought about making use of aerospace grade wipes?
Applications are Wide and Extensive
Other than their usage in the aerospace maintenance and manufacturing, aerospace grade wipes have wide and extensive applications in other sectors as well. When it is about critical cleaning in industries like electronics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, power generation, etc. aerospace grade wipes can be of great help. In fact, they can be highly effective in the maintenance of military weapons, coating application preparation, and machining operations.
Why are Aerospace Grade Wipes Preferred?
- Aerospace grade wipes are highly absorbent in nature and they are superbly clean right out of the box.
- When you use reusable or other types of towels for the cleaning process, there might be chemical stains and residues still left on the cloth making it vulnerable to blots and marks on the cleaning surface.
- When you use cleaning rags made from used clothing, there are chances that they don’t have the ultimate absorbent power that are required for the critical cleaning process. In fact, such rags are often stained and greased from the beginning.
Ideal for Cleaning
It wouldn’t be right to involve rental towels or rags from already used clothes in the cleaning and maintenance process of different parts of industry. Aerospace grade wipes are considered apt for wiping surfaces clean and dry since they don’t contain any additives that can hamper the absorbency of the wipes. They are tough and durable, absorbent, and stand up to solvents without falling apart.
Superior to Other Cleaning Wipes
If you have the need to clean and maintain corners and crevices that are hard to reach, aerospace grade wipes are the best option available. They are specially designed and engineered to defy snagging on metal objects and corners. This is one of the main reasons why they are preferred to the other wipes that tend to tear and not stand up to solvents.
View our selection of snag defying, absorbent and versatile Aerospace Grade Wipes. The best in industrial cleaning wipes.