Pre-saturated wipes have countless practical uses in virtually any industry, and having them on-hand is a great way to ensure an uninterrupted workflow. Not only do they clean surfaces quickly, but they’re also tremendously convenient, making it easier than ever to keep the workplace sanitary and safe.
Also known as pre-wetted wipes, pre-saturated wipes are available in a variety of types. For instance, single-use packet-sized cleaning towelettes are convenient for on-the-go applications, whereas multipacks of cleanroom wipes are stacked, re-sealable, and perfect for repelling contaminants onsite.
Here are a few ways you can use wipes to keep your business running smoothly:
1. Keeping Your Employees Healthy: If there’s a nasty flu virus going around the office, the last thing you’d want to do is expose your healthy employees to the germs that a sick associate may have brought to work. Pre-saturated alcohol wipes are ideal for keeping microbes at bay – and limiting your employee absences!
2. Cleaning Electronics: Dust, dirt, and buildup can be near-impossible to eradicate from the small spaces in between keyboard keys, printer components, and other workplace electronics. Of course, you can’t use soap and water, but a pre-saturated wipe or pre-saturated swab works wonders for sanitizing those hard-to-reach places.
3. Cleaning Medical Equipment: From ophthalmic testing devices to X-ray safety equipment, doctors’ offices have dozens of components to which new patients are constantly exposed. In between appointments, cleanroom pre-saturated wipes are the perfect sanitizing option. They’re strong enough to kill contaminants, yet soft to prevent damaging sensitive equipment.
4. Wiping Screens: If your employees rely on tablets, laptops, or computers to complete their daily functions, consider monitor wipes a must-have. Unlike traditional wipes (which could damage screens), these pre-wetted screen wipes are specially formulated without alcohol to leave screens clear and streak-free. These are also ideal if customers use a screen for checking in or other purposes at your location.
5. Wiping Down Registers: Performing dozens of transactions exposes your employees and the rest of your work environment to countless germs. Yet, employees can’t disrupt their workflow to perform a full cleaning in the middle of a shift. Keeping a pack of alcohol wipes on hand helps your teams maintain a sanitary environment without sacrificing their time.
6. Taking Care Of Small Office Spills: Whether it’s a tipped-over coffee cup or an exploding pen, office wipes have more power than paper towels alone for removing sticky or stubborn substances. Plus, by keeping them within arm’s reach, your associates will be able to tend to spills quickly, thereby preventing further damage to company property.
7. Getting Glass Squeaky-Clean: Keep your drivers and other machine operators safe by ensuring clear visibility. Give each operator a pack of wipes to stow in their truck or machine for quick and effective wipe-downs.
Of course, these are just a few of the most common uses for pre-saturated wipes – the possibilities these convenient supplies provide are truly limitless! Stock up on your company’s supplies of pre-wetted wipes today. Don’t forget to check out pre-saturated swabs, too!