Protective gloves are essential for numerous commercial, medical and industrial work environments, including laboratories, cleanrooms, food handling operations and factories. Unfortunately, most of the disposable protective gloves used in these operations promote hand dryness.
In addition, in some workplaces such as hospitals and clinics, the workers are required to change gloves often, use alcohol for disinfection and wash their hands constantly. As a result, the hands are more prone to dryness and irritation.
Aloe Disposable Gloves
Moisturize & Protect
If your employees have been affected by issues related to hand dryness, chapping and other related symptoms, you should think about investing in aloe gloves. In general, aloe gloves are manufactured by incorporating a coating of aloe vera on the internal surfaces of the product.
The aloe helps in retaining the hand moisture, preventing chapping.
When used for prolonged periods, they will help in keeping the hands supple and soft, unlike the traditional gloves on the market.
Here are some of the best aloe gloves on the market to consider for your operations if you are interested in disposable hand protection with moisturizing properties.
Professional Nitrile Hand Gloves with Aloe
Professional nitrile gloves are perfect for your work environment if you are looking for powder-free products with superior protective capabilities. These aloe gloves will create an exceptional barrier against chemicals, dirt and other harmful materials.
They are quite resistance to tearing, stress and abrasion. In addition, the surfaces are textured, guaranteeing superior gripping force in wet conditions. You should also note that these gloves are ambidextrous for expedient donning.
Individuals working in medical examination rooms are required to change gloves frequently, disinfect and wash their hands. Unfortunately, these processes can cause skin irritation. The Generation Pink gloves have an organic aloe lining to soothe the irritation and moisturize the damaged skin.
The nitrile material is ideal for barrier protection in medical situation.
It has superior chemical protection, and the gloves made from the material can be used for handling chemotherapy drugs.
- Soothe and moisturize your hands!
- Extra-Thick 5.5 mil gloves for excellent barrier protection.
- Nitrile material for superior chemical resistance.
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs.
- Pink, sheen color with full texture for better grip.
You should choose AloeTouch latex gloves if you are looking for standard gloves with minimal negative effects on the hands. As implied, these gloves are made using natural rubber latex. This material is favored in glove manufacture because it is comfortable and snug.
In addition, it provides superior protection against contaminants. Unlike normal gloves, these aloe gloves are not lined with powder. Instead, they are coated with soothing aloe to keep the hands supple. Due to latex allergies, nitrile or vinyl is often preferred.
- Soothing protection while you work.
- Gloves are coated with aloe vera which naturally helps moisturize and prevents skin from drying out.
- Natural rubber latex gloves offer superior barrier protection keeping you safe.
- Fully textured surface provides a sure grip for instruments or when working on dressings.
The AloeTouch Vinyl examination gloves are designed as an alternative to natural rubber latex gloves.
These gloves are made using vinyl which is synthetic and tough. The plastic resin used in the manufacture boasts of longer polymer chains.
Therefore, the material of the gloves is flexible and durable in comparison to alternative products. In addition, these disposable products have a moisturizing effect and provide exceptional tactile sensitivity.
- Soft & Flexible for maximum tactile sensitivity
- Latex-free stretch synthetic glove that offers outstanding tactile sensitivity with softness and flexibility.
- Vinyl Exam Gloves coated with Aloe to soothe your hands all day.
If you are looking for aloe gloves for a range of medical applications such as OBGYN, trauma and pharmaceutics, you should consider choosing AloeTouch sterile nitrile gloves.
These disposable items have a tough, latex-free structure.
Therefore, they will shield against contaminants while preventing allergic reactions in sensitive people. You should also note that the outer layer of the gloves is textured to create a gripping surface while the inner surface is coated with aloe for optimal skin comfort.
- Thick 6.7 mil gloves keep you safe!
- 12″ Powder-Free Latex-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves are ideal for use in the OB/GYN, ER/Trauma, Burn Centers and Pharmacy, or other areas where durable latex-free, sterile protection is needed.
- Textured for a secure grip.
- Aloe coating helps soothe and moisturize hands with each wearing.
- Plastic packaging resists moisture and minimizes fiber tears. Opens quickly, easily.
- Meets ASTM requirements for barrier protection and quality.
The AloeTouch Ice nitrile gloves provide dependable protection without compromising the tactile sensitivity.
In simple terms, the user will be able to experience optimal touch sensitivity through the 2.5 mil gloves.
These gloves are quite tough and will resist tearing and general damage.
Moreover, the fingertips are textured for better grip performance. The incorporated aloe lining is also beneficial for providing essential moisture with every glove change.
- Moisturized, Good Grip
- 2.8 mils thick nitrile offers excellent sensitivity and dependable protection.
- Aloe coating helps soothe and moisturize hard working hands with each glove change.
- Tested & approved or use with chemotherapy drugs.
Choosing the right aloe gloves for your medical, laboratory or general operations is essential for the comfort of your workers and optimal protection.