Waffletechnology® by KICTeam is the king in cleaning cards technology worldwide. Regular use of card cleaners can eliminate the frustration of card failure due to a dirty card reader.
Waffletechnology® cleaning cards to prevent expensive maintenance, replacement cost, and reducing the results of failed transaction on your card; this ensures total efficiency and reliability to your customers. This product is designed to give you a five-star level unmatched cleanness of your card reader.
How do Waffletechnology® Cleaning Cards work?
You can place your bet on Waffletechnology® cleaning cards since they are engineered to flexibly assimilate dirt from the raised platform on both top and bottom surfaces. The cleaning platforms are basically loaded with springs, to increase the pressure significantly to the internal components as the card is passing through the mechanism.
When the cleaning pressure is increased the platforms springs up on the surface to clean the adjourned sensors, as well as cleaning thoroughly the leading and trailing surfaces surrounding the optical lenses.
Flat cleaning cards cannot clean the optical lenses perfectly since they do not touch the recessed sensors and at best they can only come into contact with tip if the convex tip. The engineering behind Waffletechnology® cleaning card is designed not to be flat, thus thoroughly cleaning all the sensors.
How to handle Waffletechnology® Cleaning Cards
Due to environmental conditions and a increased number of user’s transaction, devices gather a lot of dust, paper flash, oils, dirt and small sand particles that can cause your devices to underperform or fail.
Waffletechnology® works hand in hand with OEM to design products to clean their devices such as:
- Card readers
- Check scanners
- Thermal printers
- Currency counters
- MICR or check readers
- Bill acceptors
Cleaning a Card Reader with a Cleaning Card:
There are many types of card readers today such as EMV smart cards which can be either chip readers or pin readers, credit card reads and debit card readers, mobile payment methods and security control access doors to homes or lodging door locks.
The use of cleaning cards once in a week helps avoid card malfunction.
Risks of not cleaning your Card reader
- Increased customer embarrassment because the reader fails to read the card properly.
- Increased number of slower transactions and long lines that will frustrate your customers; this can cause your customers to look for better same services in other places.
- Increased transaction fees and fraud due to manual entry.
- Higher cost for maintenance services or exchange of your device
- Poor first impression to your customers.
Cleaning Check Scanners:
This is a device used in banks and offices that process their payments by check internally. Use of cleaning cards helps remove dirt from lenses, check paths and, rollers leaving the device in perfect condition.
Check Scanner Cleaning Cards are used to remove sand particles oils that accumulate during normal operations in a day. The device requires to be cleaned after 2000, scans or once in a week to maintain credibility.
Effects of not cleaning your check scanners
- Mis-Reads because of poor image quality.
- Checks jamming.
- Increased cost of maintenance.
- Panic repair attempts.
Cleaning Thermal Printers:
Thermal printer can accumulate paper flash and label residue with each use. This can cause more errors on your print on your print material as well as jams.
Using Waffletechnology® cleaning card to clean the print head and platen rollers regularly increases the life of your printer and reduces down time.
Risks of not cleaning your Thermal printer:
- Reduce the life of your print head.
- It can cause printing of faded receipts or poor barcodes prints.
- Reprints and wasted labels or paper.
- Increased cost of maintenance
- Multiple self-troubleshooting attempts which could damage your printer
Cleaning Currency Counter Machines:
Did you know that money is dirty? Currency leaves oil and soil particles in the device during normal operation. The accumulating dirt can cause rollers to slip and the sensors to fail.
It is wise to use Waffletechnology® cleaning cards to clean the device quickly and effectively.
Risks of not cleaning your Currency Counter Machines:
- High and hidden service cost.
- High cost of repairs.
- Counting errors which can be costly.
Cleaning MICR or Check Reader Machine:
MICR use magnetic heads to read and determine the coded account number and bank routine number on a check. During normal operations the device can accumulate contaminants such dirt which can cause read errors.
Risk of not cleaning your MICR or Check Reader Machine:
- Increased labor cost to research poor images.
- Read errors and increased cases of jamming.
Cleaning Bill Acceptors:
Bill acceptors determines paper currency by use optical lenses and magnetic sensors. There are many models bill acceptors such as banknotes acceptors, self-checkouts, payment kiosk, bill validators, ATM deposit and counterfeit detectors.
Risks of not cleaning your Bill Acceptor:
- Customer lose confidence in your machine due to preventative maintenance issues.
- Lost Sales because the machine will not accept the currency.
- High cost of equipment replacement and parts and service expenses
Waffletechnology® Cleaning Cards Verdict
Regular use of cleaning cards using Waffletechnology® will result in increased sales, productivity, customer satisfaction and profits. The benefits of regular maintenance using a cleaning card far out weight the costs.