We’ve chosen to supply primarily Puritan swabs and applicators due to their supreme quality and value.
Puritan Medical Products produces high-quality swabs and other single-use products for industries such as healthcare, forensics, and food safety. These products are medical-grade swabs with fantastic beauty and wellness applications too. From cotton swabs to cuticle sticks, Harmony and Puritan Medical can help spa and salon owners keep clients looking their best.
Spring is around the corner and there’s going to be lots of events like vacations, proms, weddings – people need to be photo ready!
Here are some great beauty tips, advice, and tricks made possible by high quality cosmetic swabs and applicators.
Special Swabs for Cosmetics
Cutting-edge technology has been used to produce high-quality cotton swabs which are almost enough on their own to perform every part of a beauty routine. From facials to pedicures, Puritan Swabs from Harmony are highly resourceful as a tool used in a wide range of beauty and salon services.
Here’s some great ways to use swabs for beauty!
- Use a swab to precisely cover a blemish with just enough concealer.
- Target dark spots with brightening cream in the same manner.
- Use a swab to get every last bit of lipstick out of the tube before tossing it.
- Lip-gloss comes in a pot right? So keep your fingers clean by applying with a cotton swab.
- Don’t let bright lipsticks or stains bleed outside your clients’ lip line. With a swab, you can trace her pout with powder to keep lip color in place.
- Avoid sticky fingers when applying eyelash glue to false eyelashes by using cotton swab to disperse the glue.
- Use a swab to dot concealer on undereye circles, then blend.
- Cotton swabs are the perfect tool for smudging or cleaning up eyeliner.
- Embellish nails by using a swab to create designs (adorable polka dots!) or add decorations.
- The pointed cotton tip on our tapered swabs can clean up the messiest manicure or pedicure.
- Cleaning bottle necks with swabs dipped in nail polish remover keeps polishes from getting stuck shut.
The Perfect Cosmetic Swabs:
- 3” Standard Cotton Swab w/Wooden Handle
- 5” Foam Round Swab w/Poly Handle
- 6” Cotton Swab w/Wooden Handle
- 6” Tapered Mini Cotton Swab w/Wooden Handle
Bonus TIP: Seal swabs covered in concealer or perfume in small storage bags and tuck them into your purse. You’ll be able to touch up your makeup or reapply your favorite scent while at a wedding or during a long flight.
Wooden Tongue Depressors (AKA Wax Applicators)
Isn’t it amazing how much better you feel after an eyebrow wax? Well, our tongue depressors were actually designed to apply wax too! The wood has a smooth polish, and with two different sizes, the sticks can be used on multiple areas of the body.
The Perfect Wax Applicators:
Cuticle Sticks (AKA Orange Wood Sticks)
Keeping nails clean is good for hygiene and for first impressions. We offer cuticle sticks with beveled ends that are just the right tool for pushing cuticles back into place. Our single bevel sticks with pointed ends can clean out dirt and other built up grime. Whether thanking an instructor for vacation surfing lessons or meeting a cousin’s new boyfriend at a family gathering, your clients will confidently extend their hands knowing they look great!
The Perfect Cuticle Sticks:
- 7″x0.156” Wood Cuticle/Orange Sticks Double Beveled Ends: Individually wrapped
- 7″x0.156” Wood Cuticle/Orange Sticks Double Beveled Ends: Not wrapped
- 7” Wood Cuticle/Orange Sticks Single/Double Beveled Ends