Sometimes the simpler the cleaning product, the better.
Enter the microfiber cleaning cloth.
What is microfiber?
Benefits of Microfiber Wipes
How to Clean with Microfiber Wipes
- Automotive Prep/Care: Absorb more water and faster than cotton. Microfiber cloth will be able to dry cars faster with less wastage. Microfiber cloths also result is a spot free shine with no residue left on the car with less risk of scratches.
- Industrial/Commercial Dusting: Small wedge-like fibers create almost magnetic attraction to dust. This is great for places that need a clean wipe down fast like hospitals.
- Shine Chrome: Chrome fixtures and products tend to lose their shine over time. Use this to shine office appliances or wipe down products before you ship them out to your customers. The microfiber cloth will enhance the chrome shine, leaving a dazzling finish.
How to Take Care of your Microfiber Cloths
- Light Cleaning: If you are using these cloths for light cleaning, wash by hand without soap and leave to air dry.
- Heavy Cleaning: For heavier cleaning use a washer and dryer. It is still best to not use detergent and to wash and dry on a low temperature to make sure these cloths last longer.
To find a selection of microfiber wipes you can visit our store.